Friday, October 20, 2006

Ladies, Gentleman, Gifted Farm Animals - Welcome.

I'm afraid that it has finally happened. I have entered the 21st century, where starting your own blog is as common as the huddled masses who heed my opinions and are susceptible to my clout and influence. At the urging of several coworkers, and a few acquaintances, relatives, taxi drivers, local celebrities, PTA members, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers, window washers, chimney sweeps, bartenders, aldermen, clergymen, brewmasters, street performers, advisory boards, focus groups, railroad tycoons, parole officers, and TV's Richard Mulligan, I have decided what the world needs is one more opinionated blog telling you what to eat, drink, watch, listen to, believe, and think. Enjoy your transformation from unclean prolatarian ingnoramity to cultural aristocracy.

Be excellent,


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Sir. I look forward to your wit and banter.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home